- Q: What is vehicle wrapping?
A: Vehicle wrapping is the process of covering (wrapping) an entire vehicle, essentially
turning it into a mobile billboard. We specialize in creating custom vinyl wraps
for any type of vehicle!
- Q: Does my vehicle have to be a certain color?
A: No, we can print vinyl to match any vehicle type and color.
- Q: Will I still be able to see through my windows?
A: Yes, the window graphics are printed on a perforated vinyl that will allow you to see
through your windows, making it completely safe to drive.
- Q: Do you wrap the front windows? What about the windshield?
A: No Ricky Bobby, we cannot wrap windshields or front windows.
- Q: Can you wrap the roof?
A: Yes we can wrap the roof.
- Q: Can you wrap a bumper?
A: Yes, no matter if the bumper is metal or fiberglass we can wrap it.
- Q: Do you wrap rims?
A: Yes, we can wrap rims.
- Q: Can you wrap my boat? What about a plane?
A: We can wrap just about anything.
- Q: What if I want my advertising to be visible at night.
A: We do have a special vinyl available that is better seen at night. Ask us about it!
- Q: Can you make custom magnets for my vehicles?
A: Yes, magnets make a great way to brand a vehicle without using a full wrap.
- Q: Why should I wrap my car as opposed to paint or vinyl lettering?
A: Vehicle wraps are a great way to promote your message and gain attention for
your brand. Vinyl letters can sometimes leave “shadows” from the stickers.
- Q: What if my company logo or phone number changes in the future?
A: We can print logos, phone numbers, websites, or any other information as overlays,
or can replace just a section of the wrap with the new information.
- Q: Do I have to get a full wrap or do I have other options?
A: We do offer partial wraps and vehicle lettering as well. We can accommodate
anything to fit in your budget and specific needs.
- Q: Will a wrap damage the paint on my car?
A: No, when a wrap is professionally installed it will not damage anything on your car.
- Q: Can I take it through the car wash?
A: Technically, you should be fine to take it through the car wash…..
But it’s always better to give it a hand wash.
- Q: Will my car wrap peel or fade?
A: The majority of wraps will last 3-5 years.
- Q: How much do you charge for a vehicle wrap design?
A: Each project varies in pricing with the wide range of vehicle sizes and types.